Friday, October 21, 2011

Cutest Kid in a Halloween Costume Contest!

Hi Friends! I hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I am! It's been a long but fun week here at The Tickled Tutu. With Halloween quickly approaching, I have found myself staying up far too late at night filling orders that have been so extremely fun to create. Since I don't have much time to write today, I just wanted to give you a heads up about the new contest being held by The Tickled Tutu: Cutest Kid in a Halloween Costume!
The contest has just begun and will end on Sunday evening. To participate, simply post a photo on The Tickled Tutu's facebook page (www.facebook.com/tickledtutu) of your cutie in his/her Halloween costume and send your friends/family over to vote for photo! The photo receiving the most votes by Sunday evening at 7pm MST will win a gift certificate worth $50 in Tickled Tutu merchandise. It's that easy! So hop to it and post those photos!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend; enjoy your friends and family!


FYI: All orders placed within the last week will be shipped out by tomorrow (Saturday, Oct. 22nd) with the exception of Christine B, of which will ship out on Monday, October 24th. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Come join the fun at www.thetickledtutu.com!